The Failures - Episode 1 The Failures - Episode 1

uhm...actually..

you weren't really robbed..your lucky that you are even in the top five..this was pretty bad..

AntiClockClock responds:

I was robbed indeed. I had Daily first but as I've written, the other guy voted 5 for his movie just after midnight *eastern time* tying his score with mine, If I would have thought of that, I woulda did it myself but of course he was scared he was gonna get 2nd.

Dog V.S Satan Dog V.S Satan

uhm...that was...interesting

i didn't like the audio...if you had just played the entire song of highway to hell..and then synched the movie to go with it..it would have been nicer...horrible plot...overall boring

William the Demon Killer William the Demon Killer

short but sweet

it could have been a little longer but it was still really awesome

Mario's Time Attack Mario's Time Attack

very nice...but i have some suggestions

This is very nice, I like the gameplay, its innovative and fun. However, there are a few flaws with this baby. One, when you beat the level..its drawn out a little with that long sound clip. Two, same with the game over, only its a lot worse. You go through like 30 seconds of mario looking from side to side. All you need is a quick sound clip and then back to the title screen.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

very good and fun

this was an excellent game except for one thing. You die way to easily...if you were to give us a damage meter, or three attacks or something, it would have been more fun. Great job though

Alliance - Disco UT movie Alliance - Disco UT movie

Terrible...

This was awful...it took no effort and was just a bunch of stupid pictures from a video game and some bad gifs....

PoisonD responds:

I'm sorry to say that it takes me several hours and effort to figure out how to synchro the whole thing :) Nonetheless, it took me a lot of time to set everything up. I might not be a good flash designer yet, but I know I will improve.

Thanks for your comment, I appreciate it.